About Me

I like people to call me oinky because the name is cute hahas.Hmm i like to play computer games and i like alot of games such as Soilder Front,Maplesea,Wolfteam but my 1st favourite is still Audition followed by Gunz =S .Now you see my favourite colour is normal green =S.Apart from colours and games, i like dogs and i like to eat ramly burger that is in chicken flavour YUMMY!I also like to eat sushi too =S. Btw i like to eat Apples,Watermelon and grapes but i prefer more on mango first and then banana =S .I like to watch bleach and i like all the characters inside such as Ichigo,Ishida,Rukia,Chad and more.....Everytime when people talk to me in msn or in game my first reaction is = S followed by >.< . HAHAS im so funny.. Thats da end of me TATA....

Bleach

Bleach

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hmm about todae i have just created this blog because of IT.Today i very angry becasue vr sleepy as yesterday i studied 3 hrs of history.And today i forgotten everything =[.After the history test i was happy becasue the questiongs was quite esay .After school,i went home with my brother and when i reach home i spend about 2hours upgrading,finding pictures,putiing songs and edit some pictures of this blog.After that i went to play computer until i suddenly know that i have maths homework at 8 pm night . I quickly do the maths until 11pm night.After that i quickly went to bed becasue im vry tired crackig my brian at night.And i h8 cracking my brains at night .. It makes me vr impatient and i wanted to kill myself =XXOf course i did not.. If i did that im vr foolish of my self hahs thats all for today ... [TO BE CONTINUE]-->

1 comment:

ivanlum said...

lol dat sucks. dun play too much com. it is fer yer own good dat teach gives us so much hmwk