About Me

I like people to call me oinky because the name is cute hahas.Hmm i like to play computer games and i like alot of games such as Soilder Front,Maplesea,Wolfteam but my 1st favourite is still Audition followed by Gunz =S .Now you see my favourite colour is normal green =S.Apart from colours and games, i like dogs and i like to eat ramly burger that is in chicken flavour YUMMY!I also like to eat sushi too =S. Btw i like to eat Apples,Watermelon and grapes but i prefer more on mango first and then banana =S .I like to watch bleach and i like all the characters inside such as Ichigo,Ishida,Rukia,Chad and more.....Everytime when people talk to me in msn or in game my first reaction is = S followed by >.< . HAHAS im so funny.. Thats da end of me TATA....

Bleach

Bleach

Monday, March 24, 2008

Today i spend most of my time doing the music and the songs . I didn't have much time to play because i use up my time searching the songs and the new items i added. I still nid to ask my ex-classmate to help me out too. It seems messy and i do not know how to organize it nicely.I do from 1pm - 5pm .. Very long right . I also do not know what i am doing today very messy . Even i say it is messy . Today no activities except the blogging but of course.. Nothing to say anymoar =] [To Be Continued]-->

No comments: